(1) Content Type: The user can create a mix-content carousel using Image, Content, Video, and Audio.
(2) Image: When the Content type is selected as Image you will find the option to add an image.
(3) Click Action Type: Set and click action type from Link, Lightbox, and None.
(4) Title & Description: Add title and description according to the content type.
N:B: You can add as many videos as you want as well as Rearrange/ Re-order your Videos by drag and drop.
(5) Section Title: Show or Hide your carousel section title.
(6) Space Between: Set space or gap between the slider items inside the Mix-Content carousel. Default value is 20px. You can set the value as you wish.
(7) Same Height: Check to make all items /slides the same height as the tallest one.
(8) Slide Border: Set border around the Mix-Content Carousel Item. The default value is 1px.There are 9 different border styles. You can also set your desired border color. Border Styles are the following:
(9) Inner Padding: Inner Padding is the space that’s inside the carousel item between the item and the border. The default Inner Padding value is 0px for video carousel.
(10) Border Radius: Set a Border-Radius for the videos in the carousel. Border fits well in a square size image. The Default value of Border Radius is 0 px.
(11) Variable Width: Variable Width specifies the column width for the display of videos in the carousel. It has no effect on the resolution of the Video. If this option is ON the number of the column will be set depending on the column width. By default, this option is OFF.