Lightbox: Lightbox is a popup overlaying window that shows the original size of an image with the caption below or a video when clicked on it. When an image is shown in the overlaying window, the user will still be able to use keyboard functions like up / down arrows and a tab to navigate on the page without closing the popup. The outside area on the page is dimmed out and clicking outside the lightbox will exit the popup.
(1) Overlay Background Color: Set Overlay Background Color for the lightbox.
(2) Image Caption: Show/Hide the image caption in the lightbox.
(3) Caption Color: Change the lightbox image caption color as you like.
(4) Image Description: Show/Hide the image description in the lightbox.
(5) Image Counter: Show or hide the image counter from the lightbox.
(6) AutoPlay: Enable to automatically start slideshow.
(7) Loop: Enable or Disable infinite loop in the lightbox slideshow.
(8) Keyboard Navigation: Enable or Disable the Keyboard Navigation for the lightbox images.
(9) Lightbox Navigation Arrow: Change lightbox navigation arrow color, hover color, background, and hover background color from here.
(10) Transition Effect Between Slides: Select transition effect between slides for the lightbox image. Available options are,
(11) Zoom Button: Show/Hide zoom button for lightbox image.
(12) Lightbox Bottom Thumbnails Gallery: Show or hide lightbox bottom thumbnails gallery.
(13) Bottom Thumbnails Gallery Visibility: Show/hide bottom thumbnails gallery visibility for lightbox.
(14) Slideshow Play Button: Show or hide slideshow play button for lightbox.
(15) Social Share Button: Show or hide lightbox social share button.
(16) Full-Screen Button: Show or hide the full-screen button for the lightbox.
(17) Download Buton: Show or hide the download button for lightbox.
(18) Open/Close Animation Type: Select an animation type for opening/closing lightbox image. Available options are,
(19) Close Button: Show or hide the lightbox close button.
(20) Overlay/Outside Close: Enable the option to close the lightbox when clicked outside of the image and content or dark overlay.
(21) Protect Image: Enable the option to protect an image downloading from right-click.