(1) Carousel Orientation: Horizontal and Vertical are the two different carousel orientation options.
(2) AutoPlay: When present, the carousel will automatically start playing as soon as it could do so without stopping. With this feature, you can switch ON/OFF AutoPlay.
(3) AutoPlay Speed: Set auto play speed. The default value is 3000 milliseconds. 1000 milliseconds is equivalent to 1 second.
(4) Sliding Speed: Set sliding or scrolling speed. The default value is 600 milliseconds.
(5) Slide to Scroll: The option is used to scroll/ slide the Number of images at a time on different devices. By default value is “1” for all devices. You can change the value as you want.
(6) Carousel Row: Set Number of carousel row on a different device
(7) Pause on hover: Pause slider autoplay on hover. Options are ON and OFF. The default value is ON.
(8) Infinite Loop: If the feature is ON then the slider will run continuously. If you have turned off this feature then the slider loop will stop after once.
(9) Carousel Direction: There are two types of direction in the plugin. In the RTL mode of the website, if you want to change the direction of the slider then just change the direction from this option.
- Right to Left: The carousel will start sliding Right to Left
- Left to Right: The carousel will start sliding Left to Right
(10) Slide Effect: A Slide Effect is a visual effect that occurs when you move from one slide to the next. There are two types of slider effects available in the plugin.
- Slide: Slide transition is the effects that take place between slides when slide change in a carousel-like float in from left / right.
- Fade: A “fade” gradually turns the image into black or white and replaced by the next slider image (It only works in a single column view)
(11) Navigation: Navigation helps users move from one slider image to another. There are three Navigation options.
- Show: Navigation will appear in every device.
- Hide: Navigation will not show on any devices.
- Hide on mobile: Navigation will only hide on mobile devices.
(12) Select position: Select a Position for the Navigation Arrows. Available Options are:
- Top right
- Top center
- Top left
- Bottom Left
- Bottom center
- Bottom right
- Vertically center
- Vertically center inner
- Vertically center inner on hover
(13) Choose an Icon: You can Choose one arrow Icon from 6 different icon style
(14) Hide Border and Background: You can Hide/Show the Navigation Icon Border and Background by clicking the option box.
(15) Border Radius: Set a Border Radius for the navigation icon as you wish. The default value is 0.
(16) Navigation Color: Set a navigation icon color. Options are:
- Hover Color
- Hover Background
- Hover Border
(17) Pagination: Pagination indicates the active item which users see in the Carousel. There are three pagination options.
- Show: Pagination will appear in every device.
- Hide: Pagination will not show on any device.
- Hide on mobile: Pagination will only hide on mobile devices.
(18) Pagination Margin: This option refers to the space between the Carousel and the pagination. Set value as you wish.
(19) Pagination Color: Set color for the carousel pagination dots. You can also set an active pagination dot color.
(20) Adaptive Height: The plan is to calculate all visible slide items and change the height according to the highest item. If this selection is on/enabled then each slide object will take the automated height in line with their content.
(21) Touch Swipe: Swiping in touch is the act of quick-shifting your finger throughout the touch surface in a certain direction. This feature will be available in the slider after keeping this option ON.
(22) Mouse Draggable: If the option is ON you can move the carousel item by clicking on it with the mouse and drag it in a certain direction. You are allowed to ON/OFF the option.
(23) Swipe to Slide: This option permits users to drag or Swipes directly to a slide regardless of the slide to scroll.