(1) Remove Data when Delete: Check this option to Remove the plugin’s data when the plugin is uninstalled or deleted.
(2) Google Fonts: The option is to Enqueue or Dequeue the Google Fonts. By default, Google Font is turned ENQUEUE. So, Google Fonts will be used.
(3) Maximum Screen Width: Set Maximum Screen Width for different devices to make the Carousel Responsive.
(4) Slick CSS: Enqueue or Dequeue Slick CSS.
(5) bxSlider CSS: Enqueue or Dequeue bxSlider CSS.
(6) Font Awesome CSS: The option is to Enqueue/Dequeue the FontAwesome font. By default, the option is turned ENQUEUE. So, FontAwesome will be used.
(7) Magnific Popup CSS: Enqueue or Dequeue Magnific popup CSS.
(8) Slick JS: Slick JS is a fresh new jQuery module for creating completely customizable, responsive, and mobile-friendly carousels/sliders that work with any HTML Components. Enqueue or Dequeue Slick js.
(9) bxSlider JS: bxSlider is a fully responsive jQuery Slider Plugin that allows you to create a content slider that can contain images, video, or HTML content.
(10) Magnific Popup JS: Magnific Popup JS is a responsive lightbox & dialog script specializing in performance and providing the best experience for the user with any device. Enqueue or Dequeue Magnific popup JS.
(11) Save: Click this option to save all the changes you have made.
(12) Reset Section: If you want to reset any particular Setting section use this option.
(13) Reset All: This option will Reset all you setting you have made in the Settings.