Genesis Framework is one of the most popular WordPress page builders in the world. This article will explain how to use the WP Carousel Pro plugin Shortcodes with Genesis Framework.
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to Pages → Add New.
- Click the plus sign at the top left corner to add a new block.
- Search ”WP Carousel Pro” or scroll down to the Block Inserter Section to add a WP Carousel Pro block.
- Once you click the WP Carousel Pro block, it will be added to the editor.
- Now, choose the carousel shortcode, and you will get a preview of it in the editor.
- Click the Publish button to publish the page.