(1) Carousel Section Title: Type a Shortcode Title used as Section Title for your carousel (optional).
(2) Carousel Title Margin: Set a margin around the section title. By Default margin-bottom is 30px;
(3) Carousel Mode: Choose a carousel mode. Available options are-
(4) Carousel Column(s): Set the number of columns for responsive devices.
(5) Image Link Type: Set the image link type from 3 different options.
(6) LightBox Overlay Color: Set an Overlay Color for the lightbox.
(7) LightBox Image Counter: Show or Hide image counter from LightBox.
(8) LightBox Image Caption: Show or Hide the image caption from LightBox
(9) LightBox Caption Color: Change the color for Image Caption.
(10) LightBox Bottom Thumbnails Gallery: Show or Hide bottoms thumbnails gallery for lightbox.
(11) LightBox Control: Show or Hide the lightbox controls from here.
(12) Nofollow: Check to add no follow to the image link.
(13) Link Target: Set a link target for the image link.
(14) Order By: Set an Order By option for the Carousel Items
(15) Preloader: The slider will be hidden until the page loading is completed. If it is ‘On’ then a loading icon will show until the slider fully loads.