After purchasing the plugin, you may look forward to a quick guide where you will get all the information from installation to displaying the Tabs on the web pages. In this article, you will get step-by-step guidelines to use the plugin in no time.
After the download, you’ll find the files in a zip folder on your computer named wp-tabs-pro.zip. Please follow the steps below to install the “WP Tabs Pro” version.
1. Go to your WordPress website Dashboard.
2. Navigate to Plugins→ Add New→ Upload Plugin.
3. Once you click the “Upload Plugin” button, you will get the plugin upload option from your computer. Select the “wp-tabs-pro.zip” file from your computer and click the “Install Now” button.
4. After successfully installing the plugin, click “Activate Plugin “ to activate the plugin.
License key Activation
After activating the plugin, you will be redirected to the License Activation page. Get the License key from your Shapedplugin Account and insert it into the License Activation Field.
After activating the License Key, you are ready to create and display the Tabs on your web pages.
Create a Tabs View
Creating a Tabs view is super easy. Follow the steps below.
(1) Click on the WP Tabs Pro > Tabs Groups menu.
(2) Click on the Add New button.
(3) Type a Section Title for your Tabs (optional).
(4) Type Tabs Title, Tabs Description, Tabs Icon. Description Fields Support Almost Everything like Text, Image, Code, Shortcode, iframe, etc.
(5) By clicking Add New Tab, you can add as many tabs as you like.
(6) Select a Layout from→ Tabs layout (Horizontal and Vertical).
(7) You can Customize the Tabs Generator Settings as you want.
(8) Then click on→ Publish Button.
Displaying the Tabs View
After clicking on publish button, Copy the Shortcode and paste it into Webpages, Widgets, or anywhere you want to display it.
You can insert the shortcode in a WP Tabs Pro Gutenberg block. Also, you can use a shortcode, text, or code block to insert the shortcode.
Tabs View Demo
Find More Demos Here→