We assume that you have installed WordPress. If you do not have installed WordPress, contact your hosting provider or see the documentation.
Firstly, Download WP Tabs Pro.
- Download the Pro version from My Account→ Dashboard→ File Downloads.
Secondly, Install WP Tabs Pro.
Now follow these steps below to install WP Tabs Pro.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Plugins from the left sidebar of the Dashboard.
- Click on the Add New→ Click to Upload Plugin.
- Choose & select the zipped file named wp-tabs-pro.zip.
- Click Install Now & Activate the Plugin after installation.
- After activating the WP Tabs Pro plugin, you are ready to create and add Tabs in your post, page, widget, or anywhere you like.