You can choose how your tabs behave on small screens, such as mobile devices. You can select “Full Width” to maintain the current layout or “Accordion” to switch to a collapsible format. Follow the process:
1. Navigate to WP Tabs Pro → Click on Add New to Add New Tab Group.
2. Type a Title for your tab group.
3. Select any tab type you want from the Tabs Type option. Two options are available:
4. Under the Display Options you can find the Tabs Mode on Small Screen option. By default, it is selected to Full Width.
5. Select the Accordion option to switch your tabs into a collapsible format on mobile devices.
6. When you select the Accordion option another option will appear as Expand and Collapse Icon. Enable the option to show the expand and collapse icons on mobile devices.
- Screenshot: (Tabs Mode on Small Screen – Full Width)
- Screenshot: (Tabs Mode on Small Screen – Accordion)
- Screenshot: (Tabs Mode on Small Screen – Accordion with Expand and Collapse Icon)