Instead of using the default city name that comes from OpenWeatherMap, you can set a custom Location Name with the Plugin. Follow the Process below to set a custom location name:
1. Navigate to Location Weather Menu → Add New.
2. Type a Title for your Weather View.
3. Underneath the Weather Settings Configuration Tab, You will find the Option Named Custom Location Name.
4. Type a name as you like to display in the weather view.
5. Publish the shortcode and display it on your webpage.
The final output would be something like the below: