The plugin allows you to display weather details from a custom field. Suppose you want to show different location weather details in different posts or pages. Using this custom field option you can easily do so. Follow the process below:
- Navigate to Location Weather Menu > Add New.
- Type a Title for your Weather View.
- Underneath the Weather Settings Configuration Tab, You will find the Option Named Display Location from Custom Field.
- Check the box and a new field will appear to choose Custom Field Keys.
- Choose your keys and publish the shortcode to your posts, pages, or widgets to display the weather details according to the value you set to the Custom Field.
I have inserted the shortcode in the widget’s right sidebar area and the final output is something like the below: