We assume that you have installed WordPress. If you do not have installed WordPress, contact your hosting provider or see the documentation.
Firstly, Download Smart Post Show Pro.
- Download the Pro version from My Account→ Dashboard→ File Downloads.
Secondly, Install Smart Post Show Pro.
Now follow these steps below to install Smart Post Show Pro.
- Log in to the Website Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin.
- Click on Choose File and select the zipped file named smart-post-show-pro.
- Click on Install Now; When done, click on Activate Plugin.
- After activating the Smart Post Show Pro plugin, you are ready to display the smart post-show shortcode in your post, page, widget, or anywhere you like.