Creating a WooCommerce Product Slider or Grid is super easy and fast. It can be done within a minute.
STEP 1: GENERATE PRODUCT SLIDER SHORTCODE
(1) Click on the All Sliders menu.
(2) Click on the Add New Slider button.
(3) Type a Shortcode Title used as a Section Title for your product slider or grid (optional).
(4) Customize Slider Generator Settings Fields as per your needs or wish.
(5) Choose a Layout from→ 2 Layout Presets (Slider and Grid).
(6) Select a Theme from→ 30 Pre-defined Theme Styles.
(7) Filter Products from→ 18 Types Product Filtering options.
(8) Select Product Data Type.
(9) And then click on→ Publish and you will see a Generated Shortcode in the top area.
STEP 2: COPY AND USE THE PRODUCT SLIDER SHORTCODE
Copy and Paste the product slider shortcode to your post or page or anywhere on your site.
By following these steps, you can create numerous sliders with various designs for your site.