Creating a Testimonial is super easy and fast. It can be done within a minute.
STEP 1: GENERATE TESTIMONIAL VIEW
(1) Click on the Manage Views menu.
(2) Click on the Add New button.
(3) Type a Title for your testimonial showcase (optional).
(4) Select a Layout from→ Layout Presets (Slider, Grid, Masonry, List, Filter).
(5) You can Customize the Testimonial View Generator Setting Tabs as you want. Every layout has its own Settings Tabs.
STEP 2: COPY AND USE THE TESTIMONIAL VIEW SHORTCODE
The Testimonial View Shortcode will be found below the shortcode title.
After clicking on the publish button, A Testimonial View Shortcode and PHP function has been created in the upper section. Copy The Shortcode.
(6) Paste the Testimonial View Shortcode inside a Shortcode block. The Paragraph block and Text block also support the shortcode. Click on the Publish or Update button of the page to save changes.
How to add the show Testimonial Views to your theme PHP files?
Paste the PHP code into your template file:
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[sp_testimonial id="xxx"]' ); ?>
P.S. Note: Please use your shortcode ID instead of xxx