(1) Content Position: Select a position for the title, content, meta, etc. The following positions are available for the carousel content.
- Left (pro)
- Right (pro)
- Top (pro)
- Overlay (pro)
(2) Slide Border: You can set a border for each slide item with this feature. It allows you to set the border width, color, and style. The following border styles are available-
(3) Slide Background: Set the background color for the slide. It acts as a background color for each slide item.
(4) Post Title: You can either show or hide the post title in the carousel.
(5) Post Content: You can either show or hide the post content in the carousel. If you enable to show it, you will find the following additional option-
(6) Content Display Type: Select a content display type. The following type of content display options are available –
- Full Content (pro)
- Content with Limit (pro)
(7) Date: Show or Hide post date in the carousel.
(8) Author: Show or Hide the post-Author.
(9) Image: You can either show or hide the slide images.
(10) Image Sizes: Select a size for the carousel images. The following sizes are available –
- Thumbnail – hard: 150 X 150
- Medium – soft: 300 X 300
- Medium_large – soft: 768 X 0
- Large – soft: 1020 X 1024
- Original uploaded image
- Set custom size (Pro)
(11) Image Title Attribute: If you check it, an additional title attribute will be added to the carousel image. When users hover on the images, they will be able to see the title.