(1) Logo Image: Show or hide the logo image.
(2) Logo Image Size: Set a logo size as you want from the predefined option.
(3) Zoom: This option allows you to move your mouse over a product and instantly magnify it, without clicking or opening anything.
(4) Opacity: Adjust opacity for Logos. By default, Opacity is set to 1. This is a premium feature.
(5) Image Mode: By default, image mode is set to none.
(6) Vertical Alignment: Vertical align default value is set to middle.
(9) Image Title Attribute: It is used to provide a title for your image. The text you enter inside the title tag will not be shown to the user when an image cannot be displayed. Instead, it is displayed as a popup when a user takes their mouse over to an image. Check if you want to enable this option.
- Type a title for your image.
- This is how it looks.