If a user upgrades the plugin from the free version to the pro version, he has to download and install the pro version manually. The pro version won’t be installed automatically.
1. Log into your ShapedPlugin account.
2. Download the Pro version from My Account→ Dashboard→ File Downloads.
3. Install the Pro version as usual and activate the license key.
4. Deactivate and delete the FREE version (if you want). Make sure the Clean-up Data on Deletion box is unchecked. Otherwise, you will lose your data.
5. Now all the previous sliders and shortcodes will be carried to the pro version.
Q: I’ve purchased the Pro version, but still it says Go Premium?
Ans: In this case, you just Deactivate the FREE version and then simply Delete it. Install the Pro version as usual.