(1) Section Title: This option controls the ‘Section title show/hide in the carousel. By default, it shows the section title in the carousel. If you want to hide the carousel section title, then you can hide it by using this button.
(2) Margin from Section Title: Set the margin for the category slider section title in the carousel. Only 30px margin in the bottom of section title set by default. You can set margins for left, right, and top of the section title. Also, you can change the margin value unit (px/em) from the last field of this option.
(3) Space Between Categories: By default, 20px space is set between the categories in the slider. The user has the freedom to increase/decrease the space between the categories from this option.
(4) Category Content Position: There are five positions to display category content in the category slider. Click on a position image to select the category content position in the category slider. Below content is selected as the default position for showing category content.
(5) Overlay Background Color Type: This option will visible after selecting the overlay content position for showing the category content. There are two background color type solid and gradient. Solid is the default color type, if you select the gradient color type then the gradient color select options will be visible on the below of this option. These options are described in the next topics.
(6) Overlay Background: This is the option for selecting the background color from two-color fields. The first one is the normal background color and the second one is the hover background color. If you select the ‘Solid‘ overlay background color then the options will be like the below image.
Note: Decrease the color transparency from the below color bar to show the category image.
If you select the ‘Gradient’ overlay background color from the ‘Overlay background color type’ option then the options will be like the below image.
With the gradient background, you can change the direction from the ‘Gradient Direction’ options.
(8) Overlay Content-Type: There are two overlay content types available in the display settings tab of the plugin.
- Fully Covered
- Caption Style
(9) Overlay Content Position: Set the overlay content position from the available options. There are three positions for showing content on the overlay.
(10) Overlay Content Visibility: It’s an awesome option for controlling content visibility. There are two options always and on hover, you can select anyone from here to show content on the overlay.
(11) Make the Overlay Click-able: Make the overlay clickable option depends on the overlay content type. If you select the ‘Fully Covered’ option then this option will be visible in the settings otherwise, this option will hide from the settings. Check this field to make the overlay clickable.
(12) Make it Card Style: If you want to bring a material shape/design on the category in the slider, then you need to check this option.
(13) Inner padding: This is the option to increase the inner padding/space of the category. Default value is 16px to all side.
Category Content Section
(14) Category Icon: This option controls the ‘Category Icon’ show/hide in the carousel. By default, it shows the icon in the carousel. If you want to hide the category icon, then you can hide by using this button. ‘Icon Color, Icon Size, Icon Alignment, Margin from Icon’ these options depends on this button.
(15) Icon Color: You can change the category icon color. Also, you can use a color code in the option’s field.
(16) Icon Size: Default icon size is 30px. You can increase/decrease the icon size in the px value by using this field.
(17) Icon Alignment: This is the option for set icon alignment. Left, Middle & Right are the available alignment positions in this option.
(18) Margin from Icon: In this option, you’re given two different units by which you can measure the margin of an icon as it’s displayed in the web browser. There are given below.
- Scalable unit ‘em‘.
- Fixed unit ‘px‘.
Default 16px margin on the bottom is set to the icon, you can add left, right, and top margin in this field.
(19) Category Name: This option controls the ‘Category Name’ show/hide in the carousel. By default, it shows the category name in the carousel. If you want to hide the category name, then you can hide by using this button. ‘Category Name Margin, Set category name margin, Product Count, Product Count Position, Product Count Before & Product Count After‘ these options depends on this button.
(20) Category Name Margin: Default 6px margin on the bottom is set to the Category Name, you can add left, right and top margin in this field.
(21) Products Count: This is the option for showing or hiding the total number of products in the category.
(22) Product Count Position: There are two different positions to show the total number of products in the category.
- Beside Category Name
- Under Category Name
When you select the ‘Under Category Name’ as the position of product count number then the ‘Product Count Margin’ option will be shown below.
(23) Product Count Before & Product Count After: These two fields are using to show the product count number within something different from the text like braces or special text. Default ‘( )’ is using to show the product count number with the category name.
(24) Product Count Margin: Same as the ‘Category Name Margin’.
(25) Custom Text: There is a custom text field in the product category. If you have created a category with some custom text, you can show/hide this custom text in the slider by using this option.
(26) Custom Text Margin: Same as the ‘Category Name Margin’.
(27) Description: This is the option to show or hide the category description in the slider which has added with the category.
(28) Description Margin: Same as the ‘Category Name Margin’.
(29) Shop Now: This option controls the ‘Shop Now’ button show/hide in the carousel. By default, it shows the shop now button in the carousel. If you want to hide it from the carousel then you can hide it by using this button. ‘Shop Now Button Label, Shop Now Button Color, Shop Now Button Border, Button Alignment, Button Margin & Link Target‘ these options depend on this button. This button will redirect the user to the category shop page.
(30) Shop Now Button Label: This is the option for changing the label of the ‘Shop Now’ button in the slider. You can add a custom text in the label of this button by using this field.
(31) Shop Now Button Color: This option is for changing the Shop now button background color & hover background color. Button text color changing option is under the typography tab of the plugin.
(32) Shop Now Button Border: Set border for the shop now button. There are border styles, color & hover color fields in this option.
(33) Button Alignment: Set shop now button alignment from this option. There are three alignment options available here.
(34) Button Margin: Same as the ‘Category Name Margin’.
(35) Link Target:
|_blank||Open in a new window|
|_self||Open in the same frame as it was clicked|
|_parent||Open in the parent frameset|
|_top||Open in the full body of the window|
|frame name||Open in a named frame|