Creating an Accordion is super easy and fast. It can be done within a minute.
There are two types of Accordion to display content on your WordPress site:
A. Creating a Content-Type Accordion Group:
(1) Click on the Accordion Groups menu.
(2) Click on the Add New button.
(3) Type a Shortcode Title used as Accordion Section Title (optional).
(4) Select Content from the Accordion Type option.
Add some content by following the steps below:
(5) Click on Add New Item button.
(6) Type Title for the Accordion Item.
(7) Add Icon (if necessary).
(8) Add or Write Description Content.
(9) Make it Inactive (Check if you want to make it inactive, otherwise not).
(10) You can Customize the Accordion Shortcode Generator Setting as you want.
(11) Select a Layout from→ Accordion Layout (Horizontal, Vertical).
(12) Choose a Theme from→ 16 Pre-designed themes.
(13) And then Click on→ Publish and you will find a Generated Shortcode in the bottom area.
(14) Copy and Paste the Shortcode to your post/page or anywhere on your site.
B. Creating a Post Type Accordion: