Creating an Accordion is super easy and fast. It can be done within a minute.
There are two types of Accordion to display content on your WordPress site:
A. Creating a Content-Type Accordion Group:
(1) Click on the Accordion Groups menu.
(2) Click on the Add New button.
(3) Type a Shortcode Title used as Accordion Section Title (optional).
(4) Select Content from the Accordion Type option;
Add some content by following the steps below:
(5) Click on Add New Item button;
(6) Type Title for the Accordion Item;
(7) Add icon (if necessary);
(8) Add or Write Description Content;
(9) Make It Inactive (Check if you want to make it inactive, otherwise not)
(10) You can Customize the Accordion Shortcode Generator Setting as you want;
(11) Select a Layout from→ Accordion Layout (Horizontal, Vertical);
(12) Choose a Theme from→ 16 Pre-designed themes
(13) And then Click on→ Publish and you will find a Generated Shortcode in the bottom area;
(14) Copy and Paste the Shortcode to your post/page or anywhere on your site.
B. Creating a Post Type Accordion: