- You can use automatic updates to update the plugin safely. You’ll find the automatic update notification on the dashboard plugin page once an update is available.
- Go to Product Slider for WooCommerce page on WordPress, download it.
- Remove /wp-content/plugins/woo-product-slider directory on your site using FTP
- Extract the downloaded package file and find woo-product-slider.zip
- Extract woo-product-slider.zip directory to your computer and upload it to /wp-content/plugins/ directory using an FTP
- Activate the plugin on the Plugins page.
After Update, The Plugin DOES NOT Work or Broken or Bla Bla..?
After the update, the plugin should work smoothly as it was. Before updating the plugin, we test and ensure its workability. If you face any issues, please check that it comes from other plugins or themes. However, If you need any help, you can Open a Support Ticket.
If you want to go in the previous version of this plugin, simply download its old version from here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-product-slider/advanced/
And upload to your site and install, activate. No data will be lost. Thank you!
Please see the following screenshot: