(1) Slider Mode: Set A slider mode for your Testimonials.
(2) AutoPlay: You can either turn on or off the autoplay feature for the carousel. You can also just hide the autoplay on mobile only.
(3) AutoPlay Speed: Set the speed value for the autoplay. The default value is 3000ms.
(4) Pagination Speed: Set pagination speed in a millisecond. The Default value 600ms.
(5) Pause on Hover: Turn on or off this option. If you turn on this option, it will stop the carousel from playing once users hover on the carousel. By default, this option is turned on.
(6) Infinite Loop: Infinite loop allows you to navigate the carousel items continuously without moving backward at the end of carousel items. You can turn on or off this feature. By default, this option is turned on.
(7)Slider Animation: Select Slider animation as Slide.
(8) Direction: Select slider direction to slide. The following directions are available to set-
- RTL ( slide from right to left )
- LTR ( slider from left to right )
(9) Navigation: Show or hide the slider navigation. You can hide the slider navigation only on a mobile. If you show the slider navigation, you will get some extra options.
(10) Navigation Color: You can style the carousel navigation with the following available style options-
- Hover Color
- Hover Background
(11) Navigation Border: Set navigation border. You can also style the border with border width, border color, border hover color, and different border styles. The following border styles are available to set-
(112) Pagination: Either Show or hide the slider pagination. You can hide the slider navigation only on a mobile. If you show the slider pagination, you will get some extra options.
(13) Pagination Color: Set the pagination color. The following color options are available for pagination-
- Active Color
(14) Adaptive Carousel Height: Enable this option to dynamically adjust post carousel height based on each slide’s height.
(15) Touch Swipe: Either turn On or Off touch-swipe mode.
(16) Mouse Draggable: Turn On or Off mouse draggable mode. If you turn on it, it allows you to navigate the slider items with dragging.
(17) Swipe to Slide: Either turn On or Off the swipe to slide option.