Creating a Testimonial View is super easy and fast. It can be done within a minute. A-Z guidance has been described here for the first time or new user.
(1) Click on the Testimonial Views menu.
(2) Click on the Add New button.
(3) Type a Testimonial View Title used as a Section Title for your carousel (optional).
(4) You can Customize the required Testimonial View Generator Setting Tabs as you want.
(5) Select Slider Layout Preset.
And then click on→ Publish/Update and you will see a View Shortcode/PHP Code under the Testimonial View title.
Copy the Shortcode/PHP Code.
(6) Paste the Testimonial View shortcode to your post or page or anywhere on your site.
How to add the Testimonial View to your theme PHP files?
Paste the PHP code into your template file:
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[sp_testimonial id="xxx"]' ); ?>
P.S. Note: Please use your shortcode ID instead of xxx